Come down and get your hands dirty in this Terrarium making workshop. Your Flower Story provide everything from the vessel to the succulents, showing you the steps to create your own miniature garden to take home with you.It is really therapeutic so the perfect way to unwind after a tough week or day at work.
* Enjoy your own mini ecosystem – perfect if you, like most Londoners, don’t have a garden.
* Bring a bit of nature into your home
* Enjoy a social events doing something a bit different
* An introduction to all aspects of choosing and arranging plants
* Choose your favourite
* A step-by-step demonstration
* We provide everything from the vessel to the succulents, soil and stone different colour
* Equipment are provided
* Tea and Cake
* Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
* There are no disabled facilities and stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
* The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Booking only over the phone.
1 Class start at 10am – 1pm
2 Class start at 3pm – 6pm
3 Class start at 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Class start at 10am – 1pm