The table arrangement is an essential skill to master for any flower designer.
After a briefing and discussion on several flower arranging principles the step-by-step demonstration will begin.You will learn how to use wet Oasis which keeps any blooms fresh and in a fantastic shape.
Whether they are flowers for your self or for your friends, the arrangement technique gives a professional finish and style to any stems, and is a skill you will use it for table arrangement, weddings and events.
* An introduction to all aspects of choosing and arranging flowers
* Choose your favourite colour ( white, pink, yellow, purple, red or orange)
* An introduction to traditional styles and contemporary
* A step-by-step demonstration and creating your tale arrangements
* All flowers, foliage and equipment are provided
* Tea and Cake
* Minimum age: 15 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
* There are disabled facilities no stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
* The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Location: Your Flower Story London
87 Russell Lane, N20 0BA
Starting from: New dates available from 10 June!