3 Hours Intensiv Floral Masterclass
Floral Master Class is an essential skill to master for any flower designer.
After an introduction to florist and discussion on several flower arranging principles the step-by-step demonstration will begin.
You will learn:
The spiral technique which keeps any blooms in a fantastic shape. Whether they are flowers for a bouquet to give, or simply to place in a vase at home – the hand tied technique gives a professional finish and style to any stems, and is a skill you will return to again and again, no matter what the occasion. Luxury table setup and design (setting up cutlery, choose the right table liner, setting up the charger plates and the glassware)
Creating candelabra table arrangement with fresh flower.
- An introduction to all aspects of choosing and arranging flowers
- An introduction to traditional styles and contemporary
- A step-by-step demonstration and creating your table arrangement and you posy hand-tied
- Luxurious table setup
- All flowers, foliage and equipment are provided
- Tea and biscuits
- Minimum age: 15 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There are disabled facilities no stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience takes place on selected date.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
Location: Your Flower Story London
87 Russell Lane, N20 0BA
New dates available call us Now 07594210504 and check our availability. All our workshops are available in Am and PM